Sierra Legal would like to congratulate Australasian Machinery Sales Pty Ltd (AMS), which operates the “Trout River Australia” business, on completion of its sale to MaxiTRANS Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of MaxiTRANS Industries Limited (ASX:MXI).
Trout River Australia is a leading Australian manufacturer and supplier of live bottom trailers in Australia, and MaxiTRANS is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of truck and trailer parts to the road transport industry in Australia.
The sale of AMS will be completed in 2 tranches. The first tranche (being the acquisition of 80% of the issued shares in AMS) was completed on 12 December 2018. The second tranche (being the acquisition of the remaining 20% of the issued shares in AMS that are not owned by MaxiTRANS) is expected to be completed around 30 June 2021 under an earn-out arrangement.
Sierra Legal assisted AMS and its founding shareholders on all aspects of the sale to MaxiTRANS, including:
For more information, please contact Craig Sanford, Michael Jeffery or Ken Gitahi at Sierra Legal.