Sierra Legal specialises in providing top quality legal services in the following areas:
- M&A, including buying and selling companies, businesses and assets, mergers and public company takeovers
- IPOs and backdoor/reverse listings
- Corporate capital raisings
- Commercial contracts, including customer and supplier contracts, shareholders agreements, IT and IP licences, outsourcing contracts, finance arrangements, commercial leases and executive services agreements
- Competition and trade practices advice, including advertising clearance
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules advice
- Trade mark registrations and advice
- General corporate and commercial legal advice
FLEXIBLE FEE ARRANGEMENTS
We work with our clients to develop fee arrangements that work best for each matter. Our fee arrangements are structured in flexible and innovative ways, including fixed or capped fees, blended rates, success-based fees and equity in lieu of fees.
Our pricing is transparent and we always provide our clients with certainty on the legal costs related to their matters. The vast majority of our work is performed on a fixed or capped fee basis, so you know, right from the start, how much we will charge (or at least the maximum we will charge).
We take great satisfaction in sticking to our fee estimates and fixed or capped fee pricing arrangements.
Clients can also obtain greater price certainty by selecting one of our fixed price legal products.
Sierra Legal offers a number of innovative and easy-to-use products: